(my head hurts rn)

did not get to try botox, insurance did not have it figured out

stupid insurance

stupid headaches

stupid everything

(head hurts rn)

Same

Had a really bad one last night

Headache, I’ve never been diagnosed with migraines, but this one has me wondering…

I ended up vomiting from the pain, I couldn’t keep medicine down. Considered the ER briefly, but that would take forever… I finally just passed out only to wake up at 4:00am with my head still splitting. Fortunately I took something and also a little something else that meme-goes with 20 minutes after I woke up and it subsided enough for me to get back to rest.

I was really hating the light so wondering if this is a migraine. It was fcking brutal, but also I’m a severe wimp about some pains like sickness and headaches.

It was full frontal lobe pain, very concentrated in my forehead, but not to one side or the other.

Does that sound like yours at all?

did not get to try botox, insurance did not have it figured out

stupid insurance

stupid headaches

stupid everything

I think I saw you post about this elsewhere, and I feel for you on that insurance stuff. Good luck, I know that can be tough to work out

I hope you are not regularly going though what I did last night that just sounds awful awful

mine usually arent at the front of the head but i dont see why it couldnt be. but i did have one that drove me to vomit a few days ago- tho they dont get that bad usually. do you have any balance issues? dizziness?

Edited by Dauros the Deity at 2021-06-17 19:34:222021-06-17 19:34

Nah nothing like that just severely impaired general functionality since the pain was occupying most of my available brain bandwidth

i mean ive definitely had pain like that so i can sympathize

im not the arbiter of migraines so im not gonna say it was, but it sounds like one lol

Reply:
To reply to this thread, please join this community.
Pages: 1
1 person is reading this thread now.
Thread List | ↑ Top